SampleSwap Forum Index

Facebook Twitter

SampleSwap
Professional quality free audio samples and electronic music

This 100% free AIFF/WAV collection contains 7.7 GB of sounds -- including 2,566 techno, hiphop, rap, trance, and drum and bass drum beats / loops, 1,379 drum hits, 113 drum kits, 2,306 sound FX, 1,585 instrument sounds, 1,013 vocal samples, 1,387 melodic and electronic loops, and more.

E.g. pad, techno, guitar, string, happy, 120, 130, 140
ACHARI (from INDIA) just downloaded: 120_echoey-arpeggio-synth-D.wav (1377 KB)
from: MELODIC SAMPLES and LOOPS/SYNTH AND ELECTRONIC BPM/

jungleconcept

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit messages.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SampleSwap Forum Index -> 1st Music Contest (Finished)
View previous message :: View next message  
DJK_IntoxicatedDemon

City / Country: NL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: jungleconcept Reply (quote author)

seen that there was a contest so downloaded a few samples cutted them up and altered them a bit more and added a bit of myself I tried to upload them samples but didnt work just now so add them tommorrow
might finnish the track or start a new one for the contest.... ....annyways.........this is what I got so far
hope ya like

http://www.esnips.com/doc/838df8e6-09bf-4c74-8018-b2bdc6c6923a/Confused-Battle-Monkey

few hours of drunken work

Cheerz
Demon
DJK_IntoxicatedDemon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply (quote author)

The Samples are uploaded
the raw versions of what I used that iz
have fun !
DJK_IntoxicatedDemon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply (quote author)

http://www.esnips.com/doc/887d5de9-7286-45b3-87dd-7b42d8f1689b/Confused-Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit messages.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SampleSwap Forum Index -> 1st Music Contest (Finished) All times are Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: