Give me beats, dammit!
Here’s a quick step-by-step primer (and 90 second video) to show you how to use SampleSwap to download free beats.
- Register for a free account, confirm your email address, and login.
- Explore the drum loops & breaks collection. The 2,500+ free loops in this section are mostly organized by BPM range. Note that each BPM range has many pages you can click on.
- Click the checkmark box next to any sound you like, and then click the “Add selected files to my basket” button.
- When your basket is full (or when you’re done finding samples) click the “Download Basket Now” button.
- The site will ZIP up your files into a nice well-organized folder and email you a download link.
You want I should give you beats? Take ‘em, already!