Just DRAG & DROP your audio file(s) anywhere onto this web page to begin uploading. Yes, you really can!
To upload a whole folder, you'll have to make a ZIP or RAR archive file first.
Not sure what to upload?
Here are some ideas:
- contribute mixdowns or snippets from songs you've given up on and abandoned, or
- record the sounds from some weird electronic toy, or
- record yourself singing, humming, reading poetry!
- By uploading sounds, you agree to dedicate them to the public domain.
- ONLY UPLOAD SOUNDS THAT YOU CREATED (or public domain sounds)
- Please don't upload sounds that came from commercial sample/loop libraries, or snippets from songs you didn't make yourself. THANKS!
This totally amazing browser-based file uploader is by Sebastian Tschan (blueimp.net), using Twitter's Bootstrap toolkit and Icons from Glyphicons.